Friday, February 1, 2008

I Have a Blogsite?!?!?!?


So I've succumb to the world and created a blogsite. Fear not though, because I mainly intend for this site to let people when, where, what, how long, and why we're going to ride. This will be where I post ride times, get togethers, and trail building days. Warning, I may occasionally ramble off some of the days frustrations on this blog<--- I think that's what a blog is actually for, anyways I'm going to try and keep it updated so everyone can know what the in-town rides will be like and and what time we're riding.

3 comments:

Short Girl said...

Hi, Mitch! :D

MikeL said...

What up cuh....nice blogsite! Are you sure of the structural integrity of those bridges?

Unknown said...

No worries at all, they'll last until a storm causes Hogtown creek to wash them away.... Haha