Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Roadie Pain Time


Ok, I've stooped to the roadie level right now, I admit. Though I feel I have some sort of justification for my actions. I don't want to get my butt kicked in the races. My breathing and heart felt fine all weekend, but I just didn't have legs that could sustain an effort for long. I'm all motivated now to get some legs so that means I have to ride the stupid road bike. I rode like three hours yesterday, pooo. I'm not quitting on the MTB, so don't fear. The twelve hours of Santos is this weekend and our mission if to crush Juicekablueski, who thinks he can sololy beat our team of four, possibly even lapping us. MUHAHAHA!!!! Yeah right!!!! We'll bring it buddy!!! Anyways, there is the Goodbike ride tomorrow night and Kelli might be doing something slower tomorrow night. It's bed time..........

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

nobody cares about roadie shit. ahahahahahahaha lets go mtbing. bring skinny.